Kids Prosper Kids is a non-profit organization dedicated to “SEEING where the world needs help then DOING all we can to generate change and prosperity.”
KPK started with students who knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that we REALLY COULD change the world and now we are looking for kids everywhere who want to join us in being an active part of that change. The amazing projects we have committed to will only be accomplished if communities truly unite as one to help encourage and support KPK.
Listed are some KPK committees that you can be a part of. Please fill out the Student KPK Application to join. Your signature and your parent signature will be part of your commitment to KPK and will also serve as a release to use your picture on the KPK website and other media outlets.
Public Relations - Communication and Team Building
- Thank you notes to donors and community people who partner with us
- Attend and plan presentations/events to build relationships and trust with people and businesses
- Secure personal and corporate donors for KPK
Media/Journalism - Communicating to the public using words, speech and pictures
- Photography at KPK events
- Design Work for events, emails, social media, t-shirts
- Email Communication - Monthly Newsletters
Fundraising - Seeking financial donations and support through various events
- Plan, coordinate and oversee fundraising events
- Secure sponsors and hosts for fundraisers
Finance - Budgeting, Financial Planning/Reporting - Corporate Sponsorships
- Track donations in Google Sheets
- Collect money at events
- Help make deposits at the bank
We expect members of KPK to be examples of leadership and integrity. The KPK board has sole discretion to remove anyone from KPK who is not displaying integrity-filled behavior at all times.
KPK members can not display behavior that has a reasonable likelihood to jeopardize the health, safety and/or well being of self or others, and/or has a reasonable likelihood to reflect badly on the organization. There can be no Illegal activity, and/or alleged illegal activity, whether or not a formal criminal charge has been made.